Nov 22, 2014

Makeup Revolution Atomic Shades

Hei Ghouls!



So recently e discovered this brand called Makeup Revolution and at first everything seemed way too good to be true. Their prices are super low! And their products seemed too good to match the price, the lipsticks specially caught my eye. So I decided to give it a try and ordered the Atomic Shades collection: 5 lipsticks, 2 purples, 1 green, 1 red and 1 brown.




Here are the swatches:



 Make it Right

A dark purple

 Make me Magnificent

A sheer frosty lilac

 Make me Tonight

A brown with a tint of red

 Serpentine

Dark forest green



















Atomic Ruby

Vibrant Red



For more details watch my review here:


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! lunettes de soleil femme ray ban

    ReplyDelete